The New Zealand magazine ‘Gamebiz’ that was released recently had a few interesting things here and there. Most the stuff we already know about, but there’s a few things new to us.
Here’s a summarised list of what we heard from the article.
- Grandparents Forever, the company from vice city that “stuffs your loved ones” will be making another return.
- The shop from the mall in Vice City ‘Gash’ will be making another return and we will be able to buy clothes from it again.
- We gotta get groceries somewhere, and we can get it from El Nuevo Big O’ a supermarket found in Los Santos.
- 3 Beverages have been confirmed, now we can drink slushies! Flavours are Thrushy, Mushy, and Frosty.
- Four restaurants have been confirmed; Beef Bandit, Shaft Hotdogs, Tacocalypse and Tarbrush Café.
- Beef Bandit and Shaft Hotdogs are two companies battling to be the best that CJ will work for selling hotdogs, and of course trashing the rivals hotdog stands.
- Steve Scott, the movie director from Vice City will be making another return as a movie director in Vinewood.
This time round Steve Scott is angry, at no more than the other San Andreas director ‘Starkweather’
Quote taken from Gamebiz
| We’ll give you a hint… Starkweather. Yes, the disturbed director once worked in Vinewood. Surprisingly enough, he was good friends with Steve Scott. They both directed a movie together called ‘Murder Juice’, but as always, things change. |