The ever-so-popular fan-made multiplayer conversion of Grand Theft Auto that has been developed since last year has gotten a major upgrade. The new build is entitled 'blue' and brings the multiplayer GTA experience to a whole new level.
- Fully integrated into Vice City, no more seperate programs.
- Integrated server browser.
- Use of boats is enabled.
- Much stabler than previous versions, largely due to rewritten code.
- Almost all single player features of Vice City are usable.
- MTA now supports fan made modifications, such as level conversions or new cars.
This new build has been worked on for 11 months, and is near completion. Go ahead and visit the official MTA site and also the MTA Blue information page.