We finally managed to get our first glimpse of Las Venturas, the third and final city in San Andreas.
The info comes with the latest issue of EGM, who bagged a 6+ page exclusive preview. Some new details were released:
- There is a casino called "The V-Rock Casino", based on the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Other casinos include: Caligula's Palace, the Visage, Pirates in Men's pants, and the Pink Swan, all modeled after their real life counterparts in Las Vegas
- The famous neonlight cowboy in Vegas is also featured, but it is Avery Carrington instead (Character from Vice City).
- There is a huge Candy Suxxx figure on one of the buildings.
- You can now gamble in the casinos, you wont be able to acess all of them, but Rockstar claims there will be a lot for you to visit.
- You can play "tons" of casino games, including blackjack, craps, slots, roulette, video poker, and wheel of fortune. Being a high roller will also help you gain respect.
- There will be drunken Elvis Impersonators! Rockstar has also paid great attention to detail inside of the casinos.
As for the screenshots..
#1 - A picture of the strip, with the Avery Carrington neon lights, the Candy Suxxx figure, a hotel, a Casino, a giftstore and a car driving by.
#2 - The next screenshot shows a security guard inside a casino, and several card tables and dealers in the background.
#3 - There is a screen of CJ riding down the Ventura strip in his car. Hotels, and more casinos are shown in the background.
#4 - The next picture shows two elvis impersonators standing at the bar inside of the casino.
#5 - Next is a picture of CJ playing a slot machine. Below that is a smaller screenshot of a boat, and more cars driving down the strip in the screenshot next to it.
Huge thanks to ChaD4214 for all of the info, and the news!