The Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK has included a four page San Andreas preview in their November issue (#52). There are no new screenshots, but we were able to squeeze some new info out:
- Included in the game will be hundreds of interiors.
- There will be a non-pilotable nuclear submarine in San Andreas. (Perhaps docked in the harbor somewhere!)
- In order to learn new moves in the gym, you will have to beat the master of the specific sport you are learning (eg. Dojo, boxing).
- You will be able to dig holes in the desert. (Purpose unknown)
- Using the Pay 'n Spray will not overwrite any previous custom paint jobs you have from Transfender.
- While crouched, you will still be able to strafe, roll and shuffle.
- Trees, branches and bushes break if they are hit hard enough.
- You can also knock down fences with enough power.
- You can set fire to buildings.
Related link: GTAForums topic, and a thanks to kudrun & Toomuchbrock.