GameSpot have released a brand new preview focusing on Street Talk. A bulleted list for your pleasure:
- CJ has many different moods that he articulates through over 4,200 comments. This number excludes the over 3,500 scripted comments and lines in the over two hours of motion-captured cut-scenes.
- Depending on the way you treat and customise CJ, his mood will change as time progresses. For example there's fat CJ, pissed-off CJ, wisecracking CJ, and sweet-talking CJ, to name just a few.
- When talking to another character, you control what CJ says. Press left on the D-Pad for a negative response, and right for a positive response.
- There are over 300 different kinds of pedestrians in the game with over 60,000 different comments.
- Pedestrians will talk to CJ about their daily lives. And like every pedestrian, they have opinions. They will comment on nearly anything about CJ's appearance - his choice of clothing, tattoo, hairstyle etc.
- Pedestrians also talk to each other, and if you listen carefully enough, you can pick up very interesting details about their daily lives.
Be sure to check out the 2 new movies that were added to the GameSpot collection, here.
Related Links: GameSpot Preview, New Screenshots