There's nothing better than free stuff! Microsoft has just recently launched their Xbox LIVE GTA IV Sweepstakes, which includes four gloriously awesome grand prizes and thousands of not-too-shabby runner-up prizes (all related to Xbox LIVE, of course).
To enter, all you need to do is fill out this entry form and follow the instructions. Don't forget to make sure that your Xbox LIVE account info is accurate before submitting. If your contact information is incorrect, you'll be disqualified entirely. (And that would suck.)
The sweepstakes is open until April 14th, 2008. Winners will be chosen at random on April 23rd. Here's what's up for grabs:
- Four Grand Prizes: Four winners will get a four-day/three-night trip for two to New York City to attend the Xbox LIVE Gold Grand Theft Auto IV Launch Party.
- 100 First Prizes: Custom Xbox 360 Elite console.
- 2,000 Second Prizes: Rockstar baseball bat.
- 5,000 Third Prizes: 500 Microsoft Points.
- 3,000 Fourth Prizes: 1000 Microsoft Points.
- 2,000 Fifth Prizes: 1600 Microsoft Points.
- 5,000 Sixth Prizes: One-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.
- 3,000 Seventh Prizes: Three-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.
- 2,000 Eighth Prizes: One-year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.
Now for the less-than-thrilling rules:
To be eligible for entry, you need to be both an American resident -- "legal residents of the 50 United States (includes the District of Columbia)", to quote the rules directly -- and over the age of 18. (You also need to have an active Xbox LIVE account, which should be a given, considering the title of the sweepstakes.)
All of the official rules and regulations of the sweepstakes can be found here, while a GTAForums thread dedicated to this latest news can be found here.