A user called daxlax at our forums has posted a mini-summary of a new (6-page) review by PC Gamer UK:
- Keyboard and Mouse feels effortless to drive with, there seems no issues with this combo in general (mouse obviously being brilliant to aim with).
- Wall hugging bugs from console has made it to PC - When up against certain walls or cars you still sometimes can't always peak around to shoot which causes some frustration to the player.
- Bizarre decision has been made regarding multiplayer - You need to log into Rockstar's Social club AND Windows Live to be be able to log into the game online.
- Game looks amazing with a Dual Core and a 8800 card. It did have some major framerate wobbles, "nothing fatal though" insists the reviewer.
- The game scored 92% and also got the "MUST BUY" badge.
Related Link: Forum Topic.