The latest episode of GameTrailers TV, which was aired today featuring exclusive new footage of The Ballad of Gay Tony, is now available to watch online.
The episode is divided into several chapters and contains an interview with Rockstar's Jeronimo Barrera:
Chapter 1: 00:00-04:45 - Story and Characters
Chapter 2: 04:45-10:00 - Missions and Gameplay
Chapter 3: 10:00-15:30 - Multiplayer
Chapter 4: 10:00-15:30 - Beyond GTA IV
Rockstar didn't reveal much new information during the interview, but they were able to clarify some points. The only major new piece of info is that there's a new dance radio station hosted by Crookers. Here's a summary of the main details:
- Luis has to make tough decisions. Right off the bat, he must decide whether he wants to help his mother or help Gay Tony.
- The gameplay is more focused on combat, whereas in GTA IV and The Lost and Damned the focus was more on using vehicles.
- You can't shoot from parachutes, but you can shoot other parachutists as they are coming down.
- The previous episode, The Lost and Damned, contained a yellow-ish sky filter. The Ballad of Gay Tony features a pink/purple-ish filter.
- Some vehicles are equipped with nitrous (but not all) which should make races more interesting.
- As mentioned, a new dance radio station is available hosted by Crookers - an Italian DJ/production duo.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony is definitely the last episode in the GTA IV saga (this point has been emphasized before, but some people refuse to accept it!)